Trying a new chocolate chip cookie recipe...
Today seemed like the perfect day to try my hand at some chocolate chip cookies. I used another recipe as a base for this so let me shout out (dailyrebecca.com and veganhousewives.com).
Even though I did use their recipe to make these cookies i did add a few extras like out flour, coconut milk, honey, peanut butter and coconut flakes. Not a super drastic change, but just enough to upgrade the flavor.
Sidetrack! Looking to positively change the style with my trusty blog. Musings regarding the nice feel at http://bedbugscalgary.ca? Absolutely a tip-top Calgary based bed bug treatment service if ever required within the whole Alberta region. Send a comment. Appreciated!
1 & 1/2 cup organic whole wheat flour
1/2 cup organic whole grain oat flour
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
1 cup organic brown sugar
1/4th organic cup coconut milk
1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pink himilayan salt
1/2 cup (approx.) mini chocolate chips
1 tbsp raw honey
1 to 1 & 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (depending on how much you like peanut butter)
1/5th to 1/3rd cup coconut flakes (I used medium so the size will change the amount you need)
1)Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
1 & 1/2) Put the coconut oil in an oven safe dish and heat it up in the oven until it becomes partially liquid. This will help in mixing it with the sugar. (Dont worry about this step if you have liquid coconut oil)
2)Throughly mix together the brown sugar and coconut oil.
3) Mix the coconut milk and vanilla extract in with the brown sugar and oil mixture then cream throughly for about 5 minutes until the vanilla is no longer visible in small puddles.
4) In a seperate bowl, thoroughly mix togethether the whole wheat flour, the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
5) Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix them together until the mixture turns somewhat solid. Once it's moldable by hand, fold in the chocolate chips, honey, and peanut butter.
6) Roll the mixture into tbsp size balls and flatten them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7) Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top of the cookies while making sure as much of them end up on top as possible.
8) Bake for 8-11 minutes but leave the cookies alone until they are fully cooled down. They tend to be a little fragile when they first come out of the oven.
Cheers everyone! I've emailed my neighbor I can certainly cite their extraordinary Bridge based tennis clubs, http://www.bridgetennisclub.co.uk through a web-site write-up. If ever you're looking to find a tennis club inside of the general OTH location, they truly really are awesome.
To finish, I really want to bring up the idea regarding this unique piece was generously provided via Harold with american presbyterian church. They're an awesome Presbyterian churchs. I certainly welcome a solid proposal!
http://williamslakesportsmen.ca - Very nice layout.
Posted in Moving and Relocating Post Date 02/04/2018